Each physician at Linden Surgical Center is highly specialized and trained in the newest
surgical techniques. They have expert knowledge in performing a wide spectrum of surgical
and non-surgical procedures. To learn more, please select a category below.
Plastic surgery is the process of reconstructing or repairing parts of the body by the transfer of tissue. The two most common types of plastic surgery are reconstructive and cosmetic.
Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, disease, infection, or tumors. It is typically performed in order to improve function of the body part or appearance.
Cosmetic surgery differs from reconstructive surgery in that it is elective. Its principle is entirely focused on enhancing a patient’s appearance, improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion.
Common cosmetic plastic surgeries performed at Linden Surgical Center include:
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Life, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
- Skin rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatments